• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Attention, PET Bug in Moonglow

D

Der Rock

yesterday i died, and my paraxymos swampdragon got killed to,
after i got ressed nearby, my daed praroxymos swampy was gone, also my
charger of the fallen in my backpack was gone, in my status bar the pet number was 0, so all yelling " all follow me" was sensless .

Draconi, is this part of the event???

and i also like to say:
archers who shoting 1-2k arrows at the timelords ,have 0 chance to get the robe if player cast armageddon.
at the beginning of the event we had a chance(glad i got the robe´s early enough) but now everyone cast armageddon.
my attempts to cast armageddon with my archer were in vain.

G

Just on the Armageddon thing, on my archer/tamer I tried on one shadow lord at least a couple dozen times and the spell simply wouldnt go off, but next one it did fine. I think you just have to be patient with that one =)

I

imported_Fran Fury

I had a similar problem. I could not see exactly where the shadow lord was is the mess of dragons and I tried several times to cast Armageddon with no luck. Then I spotted him and ran right up to him and it worked just fine.

So I believe there is a distance thing in order to cast it. Because my failed attempts did not use my blackrock and it turns out I was on the other side of the mess then he was. Every attempt after that I have ran right up to him and it has worked fine everytime.

D

Der Rock

got 4 robes today, but not with my archer,
archers are to expensive in this event,

hiding mage ,with lrc,