• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Attention My Dear Customers and Uriah ;)

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Before Uriah puts out a missing reward for me again... I'm preparing my castle for an upgrade. Already pulled 6 full bags of stone out of it lol. Plus next week the wife is on vacation so we'll probably be doing stuff. I hope to replace my castle with the "Camelot" design around the 19th if that whole publish goes as planned. Then there will probably be a week of getting the new place sorta set up. So my vendors, I assume, will be neglected for the near future and I will attend to them as I can. I'll try to keep the scribes up as best I can but I suspect my "rares and stuff" vendor will be empty at some point cause right now I'm not sure what I need to keep to set up the new place. Thanks!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Enjoy the vacation my friend! And we shall see ya when ya get back. Hopefully all will go well with the upgrade.

jeriicco

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any tricks to upgrading? I'm assuming it requires taking everything out before you switch just like customizing or resizing a house??

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Any tricks to upgrading? I'm assuming it requires taking everything out before you switch just like customizing or resizing a house??
Well all deeded items gotta go in a box. All vendors. Barmaids. All granite walls, floors etc. Anything that say house only like grass tiles gotta go. Mannequins. That's about it. I had a lot of stone though. I won't know for sure till I try it on the 19th.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Enjoy the vacation my friend! And we shall see ya when ya get back. Hopefully all will go well with the upgrade.
Thanks! I'm on vacation everyday :p Too cold to open the cottage yet. So no real plans. She has to use it or lose it by the end of March. But we might go up there for the day and check in on the place and crash at a Holiday Inn or something.