*attention grabbing title*

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Screws

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
May 26, 2011
Tracking is currently a purposeless skill. This being the largest shard and many people from Atlantic also have characters on less popular shards, I figure making a post here would be a good idea if I want anything to even possibly go anywhere. Those of you with characters on less popular shards would probably benefit the most from the proposed change, but even people exclusively on Atlantic will be able to actively use and benefit from the revised tracking skill in this thread:

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-scout/246159-skill-doesnt-have-garbage.html#post1983488

I'd appreciate any support possible, just posting on the thread is great and I welcome any argument against the proposal.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 27, 2004
It's for tracking stealthers at felucca champ spawns.

Screws

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
May 26, 2011
auto-reveal is one thing, but currently putting points into tracking is completely pointless.