• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Attention: All Factioners

O

Onyxia

Greetings,

Many of you may have noticed the success of my last campaign. With the added funds the wandering healers have been able to hire a noticeably larger staff.

Thanks to all who purchased the required permits to make this happen. While the enforcement has been quite lax lately, the rules still apply. Please send me a PM with questions and/or comments.

I have a new mission, a calling if you will. My goal - rid Sosaria of all faction players who oppose the Council of Mages. Minax and Shadow Lords are all scum, following their morally devoid founders Minax and Revlo. And while the True Brittannians have good qualities and are generally good people, they follow that bafoon Lord British and support his creation of Trammel, when Felluca was clearly worth fighting for.

It does not matter what faction you belong to if you do not support the council. You can be TB, SL, Min, or a supporter of any of those involved. You will not only perish, but you will be stalked and you will not be permitted to ressurect. This will continue to happen until you renounce your allegiance.

You do have another option. You can keep your existing faction allegiance and avoid the persecution - with one condition. You must tithe 10,000 silver pieces to the Council. This tithing can be paid to me directly.

Your friend and companion,

Onyxia

10,000 silver enables said "character" to be ressurected without res killing, referred to in this disclaimer as "Permit". Character name to be clarified at time of tithing. Permit lasts for an undisclosed length of time. If you play multiple faction characters each character needs their own permit. For any additional clarification please send me a private message.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While this is mildly amusing, if your only talent is rez killing, there is most likely little to nothing else we should be worried about.

A

Altec

Looks to me like you made a character on a seperate account and kept killing him. Oh right you did say you were a point "farmer".

Maybe one day you can try some real pvp??

B

Baskum

Where?? I didn't see any today when I was in Fel. I took my archer there to figure out why there was no spawn on the Tram side. To my pure amazement I saw a grand total of 5 other players. Geez.. Do folks really play factions on GL?

Oh as a sidenote I went to Fel practically naked and still got popped at the Yew gate by a red UOD player.

O

Officerdg

Damn Lynk! I wonder if u r on any of the FBI's or the local authorities watch lists? Maps for schools + White Van Rental + Candy Sales = A lot of people in yer area should really keep an eye on there children !!!!!!

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's tacky to quote yourself when you think are funny in your Sig and/or IRC Quit message.
What does my sig have anything to do with you posting your thread in the faction forums? Yes and your quote in your sig box tells it all on how tacky you must be. :thumbup1:
As this is not the trade forums as you always put it. Well Mr Shallow this also is not the faction forums this is http://vboards.stratics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What does my sig have anything to do with you posting your thread in the faction forums? Yes and your quote in your sig box tells it all on how tacky you must be. :thumbup1:
As this is not the trade forums as you always put it. Well hun this also is not the faction forums this is http://vboards.stratics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38
I don't take kindly to overweight women calling me Hun.

This is the Great Lakes forums. Screenshots above were from PvP on the great lakes server. Pretty sure it belongs here.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't take kindly to overweight women calling me Hun.

This is the Great Lakes forums. Screenshots above were from PvP on the great lakes server. Pretty sure it belongs here.
For one who has never seen me thinks he knows if im over weight that just shows just how shallow a person you are. You just keep thinking Im over weight in your deluded mind. The thread is about rez killing faction players if they didnt pay you silver. More faction players would see it in the faction forums if you posted it there. Just like players who would want to trade look in the trade forums is all Im saying, but you being the Shallow person you are and letting it shine thru by personally attacking me here on the boards speaks for itself.

I hope the mods dont delete you post so others will see how shallow you are.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For one who has never seen me thinks he knows if im over weight that just shows just how shallow a person you are. You just keep thinking Im over weight in your deluded mind. The thread is about rez killing faction players if they didnt pay you silver. More faction players would see it in the faction forums if you posted it there. Just like players who would want to trade look in the trade forums is all Im saying, but you being the Shallow person you are and letting it shine thru by personally attacking me here on the boards speaks for itself
It was actually a blanket statement saying "Listen up fat chicks of Stratics, don't go around calling me Hun."

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It was actually a blanket statement saying "Listen up fat chicks of Stratics, don't go around calling me Hun."
Well I went and fixed it for you on my orginal post, and put what i think is the best thing to address you with. Sorry just wasnt thinking when I posted hun, but now I am thinking.

M

Malador

It's tacky to attack someones forms of speech even when you think you are funny, Hun.

A

After the Lovin'

Fat chicks and mopeds are both fun to ride until your friends see you on one ;<

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How about we leave the moderating.....to the MODERATORS......OK?

It's bad enough stratics is over moderated....now we has sad little players trying to do it too.

:eek:snap:
Nope not moderating just pointing out to him that there is faction forums on stratics just like he posts to others that there is trade forums on stratics.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope not moderating just pointing out to him that there is faction forums on stratics just like he posts to others that there is trade forums on stratics.
Post is specific to Great Lakes factioners... clearly!

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Post is specific to Great Lakes factioners... clearly!
If the post is specific to great lakes factioners then maybe on the faction forums you might what to add (great lakes) to the title of your thread. or does this mean that a post specific for great lakes applies even to the trade forums also ?

Saint of Killers

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the post is specific to great lakes factioners then maybe on the faction forums you might what to add (great lakes) to the title of your thread. or does this mean that a post specific for great lakes applies even to the trade forums also ?
Why do you even care Michelle?

Like there are sooooo many recent posts on Stratics Great Lakes that this post is interfering with your reading?.?.

Grow up.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why do you even care Michelle?

Like there are sooooo many recent posts on Stratics Great Lakes that this post is interfering with your reading?.?.

Grow up.
Is this your nice way of telling me I should not point out to lynk what he points out to others who post stuff here that belongs in other forums on stratics ? LOL

Saint of Killers

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this your nice way of telling me I should not point out to lynk what he points out to others who post stuff here that belongs in other forums on stratics ? LOL
I don't read every post, just the ones that catch my eye. I generally only cruise through GL posts unless I have a question about something in game. So I'd rather see anything related to GL happenings in the GL forum.

If Lynk does do that, then he should grow up too.

On a side note Lynk (as someone else already inquired above) I'm a lil curious about the pages you were checking out in your pictures also: schools, white van rentals, candy...

Something you want to get off your chest??? :p

C

Craklord

LOL .....................lynk your killing me ....If people dont think thats funny then i dunno what to tell you...

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im gonna sum this thread up for those with a short attention span.

ONYXIA SLAYS PEOPLE MICHELLE IS A FAT HOUSEWIFE AND LYNK IS FULL OF LULZ!!!

There it is in caps so you know where to focus. Carry on.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im gonna sum this thread up for those with a short attention span.

ONYXIA SLAYS PEOPLE MICHELLE IS A FAT HOUSEWIFE AND LYNK IS FULL OF LULZ!!!

There it is in caps so you know where to focus. Carry on.
WOW Im Married now geez I missed my own wedding how was it?
What music was played at the reception? did you catch the bouquet ?

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lynk, had you posted this on the Faction Fourms, I am sure more people would of responded to your statement.

That TB I saw in your screenies, was not from the alliance of TB. For one thing, very seldom do we rez at the healers, because of the RK in the building. And after one rk, most people will leave and go to a safer spot to rez. This is probably one of the new TB, that have no clue how to do factions.

The nasty statements about my friend and guildmate Michelle, does that make you feel good, I have known her for 6 years and I don't even know what she looks like. Did Joo kill you again with his pets and cause you to have a bad day, so you have to personally attack my friend? Poor Lynk! Here is a hug to make you feel better :hug:

J

jrpaz

Actually if anyone wants to know that was a real person and not a made up account he is my friend Bardock. Now the real question is why in the world would you just sit there and rez a newbie ? Honestly i know factions are about point but that's crosses the line REZ CAMPING seriously get points actually fighting for real.

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How is what Onyxia doing any different than what 9 out of 10 faction players do? They all have hiding and they only show when theres a cheap shot to be had, whether its thru numbers, a pop shot when someone is low etc. I think its funny to see faction peeveepeers
crying about this kind of griefing. Other than Dubars crew factions is nothing but click and chase and who can be the lamest. I salute Onyxia and say grief away. It is after all no less mindless then the rest of factions.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did Joo kill you again with his pets and cause you to have a bad day, so you have to personally attack my friend? Poor Lynk! Here is a hug to make you feel better :hug:
I think you have reading and comprehension issues. This is not the only time you have posted something about Joo killing me with pets.

1.) Joo and I are in the same guild, we kill other people. Joo and I have had conversations on the boards about him taking the killshots with his pets before I could get it.

2.) There is a bug right now where you can't kill people in the same faction with pets.

3.) I didn't attack Michelle, she trolled me and I just pointed out to the Stratics community that I don't want them calling me Hun if they are fat.

I look forward to your scatter-brained reply.

M

Malador

How is what Onyxia doing any different than what 9 out of 10 faction players do? They all have hiding and they only show when theres a cheap shot to be had, whether its thru numbers, a pop shot when someone is low etc. I think its funny to see faction peeveepeers
crying about this kind of griefing. Other than Dubars crew factions is nothing but click and chase and who can be the lamest. I salute Onyxia and say grief away. It is after all no less mindless then the rest of factions.
I agree. Aside from lynk himself being lame by making a huge deal of it the concept of ress killing is not that big a deal. There are safe places to ress after all and there are very few ways to ligitimately grief other players left. I would do it for kicks but I am too lazy to make a stealth archer.

M

Malador

3.) I didn't attack Michelle, she trolled me and I just pointed out to the Stratics community that I don't want them calling me Hun if they are fat.

Lynk Michelle neither attacked or trolled you. She pointed out much like you have on numerous occasions that Onyxia might rather post in the proper forum. She was courteous and polite.

You on the other hand chose to insult her sig. You chose to insult her forms of speech. You called her a fat housewife, making various ASSumptions.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lynk Michelle neither attacked or trolled you. She pointed out much like you have on numerous occasions that Onyxia might rather post in the proper forum. She was courteous and polite.

You on the other hand chose to insult her sig. You chose to insult her forms of speech. You called her a fat housewife, making various ASSumptions.
Its all good Im laughing a good laugh out of this one. I even posted my confession in his link in the faction forums here. http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=114028
:D

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOW Im Married now geez I missed my own wedding how was it?
What music was played at the reception? did you catch the bouquet ?

I wasn't there but your general demeanor on the boards evokes visions of mullets and air supply over a cheap PA system. I can smell the old spice now.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I This is not the only time you have posted something about Joo killing me with pets.

1.) Joo and I are in the same guild, we kill other people. Joo and I have had conversations on the boards about him taking the killshots with his pets before I could get it.

I look forward to your scatter-brained reply.
LOL, I know you and Joo are in the same guild, and that was reference to his post awhile back that he had killed you with his mare, which more and likely was a joke on his part.

Michelle didn't troll the post, she just stated a more proper place for it. And as far as your fat housewife remark, if Michelle is slim and beautiful, she can call ya hun??

V

Valas

God Onyxia's post makes me laugh.

No really im sure if he reads it back himself he knows how pathetic this sounds :p.

Another point aswell.

Look at the windows he has open on his first screenshot. Maps of high schools, white vans and candy? :p I think this is a little more than res killing!

:D Seriously when you start to try and ransome players you need to have a good long hard think about your life :p.