• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Attenction BUG!

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to let you know, there is a "bug" during this invasion.

If you die while fighting drak wisp and so on...sometimes
one,two or moooooore of your items can be looted!!

Attenction so!

I know some players that have been looted, then
they report this bug. But looks like nothing have been done.
Its still active!
I also looted a shield from a player and then i give i back to him.

Some players are nice and give you back your items,
someone NO!

Strange nobody still post it here...abusing!!!
bye =)

G

Hmm...interesting. Thanks for posting this, Mary!

I hope you are enjoying the event!

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you report the bug to EA? Posting here on Stratics is no guarantee EA will hear about it. Also, you should take the [ and ] out of the first word of your post. Only Stratics News reporters are allowed to use that format in their subject

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
looks like only "non-insured" items are affected,
so bring with you a bag of sending or drop your items
in your bank box often!

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Did you report the bug to EA? Posting here on Stratics is no guarantee EA will hear about it. Also, you should take the [ and ] out of the first word of your post. Only Stratics News reporters are allowed to use that format in their subject

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes i did! of course!!!
Ops, sorry
i removed the "[ and ] "!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Monsters looting items off your corpse isn't a bug.

G

Uhm, we're not talking about looting monster corpses. On several occasions I have been able to loot player corpses.

I

imported_Hanna

She talking about her looting another player, how ever the player might have been in the thiefs guild

S

Sethblackmoore

This has been going on on Napa since almost day one of the event. The steathers started collecting all kinda of goodies because they could loot almost half of the player bodies. Its just good practice to insure everything or run to the bank immediately after getting an event item. That's what I do.

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Arrrr, me done noticed on Pacific, there be runes all over the ground that say, methinks, An unnamed rune (Felucca). Me gots no screenshot and can't log on right now, but they did catch me attention.

I

imported_Lord GOD(GOD)

People who previously joined the npc thieves guild are lootable on any facet.

The last person I told this to said they had never been in the thieves guild, yet miraculously going to the npc and quitting 'fixed' the 'bug'.

This has been the case for at least 8 years.

I

Iwilleatyoursoul

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Monsters looting items off your corpse isn't a bug.

[/ QUOTE ]

Link its a named corpse and on some occasions you can loot it. Have you ever noticed people running around in animal form running from player corpse to player corpse instead of public spawn corpse to public spawn corpse? This is why.

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Arrrr, 'tis a nasty trick, indeed, EA settin' yer newbie character up in the thieves guild without yer consent or knowledge!! And then sendin' ya to New Haven no matter where ye had wanted t' start!!!

RaDian FlGith

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This bug has been around for awhile.

I've sent EA the instructions on how to replicate it on MULTIPLE occassions.

They've either not figured out what causes it to happen in the code, or they just don't plan on fixing it.

Either way, there is a surefire method to recreate it every time, but I'm frankly tired of submitting it on every major event to EA. It can happen oustide of major events too, and it's a specific issue that causes it. And it's reproducable. And yeah... it STILL exists.

G

That's sorta funky. Is it because of the new land zone, or is it really just old bugs? I know you can't attack grays in the area ;P

M

matthew123

ive been looted in bad moonglow by players 6times now ,called gm and he said nuttin he can do,figures lol,so i just insure everything