• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Attacking Bug

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone else had there character not be able to keep a target. I attack and it wont stay on after one hit. I don't use poison and it happened after I used a gorgon lens. I tryied to page a gm this happened last night but I had to wake up early the next morning and the que was stuck on seven.

O

Old Man of UO

Which client are you using? How do you set your target? what I mean is, do you have it attached to your mouse wheel, manually select, etc.? I wonder if perhaps something else is changing focus/target for you.

C

Connor_Graham

What was it you were trying to attack? There are some creatures that force you to constantly retarget.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it happened at Medusa and persisted afterwords right after I equipped a gorgon lens so I'd advise staying away from them.

I was using classic client same one I've been using the past 9 and a half years, and I attack normally with a double left click and just let it go.

While I know some encounters like travesty prompt having to re-target her because of the ninja form. I know medusa doesn't do this she just makes statues of you after she turns you to stone that turn into revenent like creatures if you don't kill them within 15 seconds or so.

After rechecking today when I got the time it seems i was fixed during server maintenance