• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ATM's Not Working?

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know if anyone noticed or not but the ATM's do not work anymore. You can't click on them or anything.

V

vapd3317

Now THAT'S the best thing I've read out here in a long long time.

Maybe EA has realized that too much money is in EAland now. This "faucet" is what I have believed for a long time now, has been the reason for lowering payouts and driving prices sky high.

Yes,...I know,...thats only "my opinion".

G

wellll

=/ in some ways

this is a down

and some ways this is a plus

If EA finds it to buggy to have ATM's on
then no one will have any accidental over buys

Down side..
D: I cant get any money from the ATM

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

I think this is likely due to what Greg posted earlier:

<blockquote><hr>

Update: This appears to be related to the database patch. We are shutting down everything that touches the database (blog, website, ea-land, tc3, city selector).

[/ QUOTE ]

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Update: This appears to be related to the database patch. We are shutting down everything that touches the database (blog, website, ea-land, tc3, city selector).

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh yea that probably is it. I forgot about that. Thanks Spaghetti Legs

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You betcha!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. Much rather have them shut something like this down temporarily than have the log in errors continue or worse, people plunk RL money into the ATM and not get what they paid for. People always say that EA is ripping them off with their monthly subscription, but gosh it would be alot worse if people accidently *were* getting ripped off in this way with the ATM's, IMO. Besides it will put the kibosh on anybody who is getting to #1 indirectly through the use of the ATMs for however long it takes em to fix it, if it is happening. It also puts it in EA's best interest to permanently fix whatever the problem is, since preventing people from using the ATM's hurts their pocket book every hour that its down.