• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ATM failures?

G

I've been trying for the first time to use the ATM machine in EA-Land. I have a paypal account with everything up-to-date. I receive the EA-Land Cash In page that offers me the opportunity to spend $5 for 4900ish simoleans. When I click to accept the user agreement and "pay with paypal" button...I receive this error:

paypal.php - CallPayPal - SetExpressCheckout : curl : 6 : Could not resolve host: api-3t.paypal.com; No data record of requested type

I'm using Windows XP with Internet Explorer 7.

Is there any solution to this problem?

Tks...

G

Well, I didn't receive any help or advice from anyone on how to fix the problem, but did get several offers from people willing to sell me 10k of simoleans for the same cost of $5 :p

Anyway, just an FYI for anyone that may also come across the problem......

I was able to successfully use the ATMs when I logged in to TSO through the EA-Land (Beta) option. But could NOT use the ATMs when I was logged in last night through The Sims Online option. Go figure.

I

imported_Cherri Bear

The ATM's were down yesterday for awhile. That is why you had trouble last night.

They are working now.