• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ATM Are You Kidding Me?

F

frogger2

What the heck....today I went to look at the payoff on ATM machines and was shocked to see the payout dropted but not the cost to use ATM thats just so very wrong. money objects are down on payouts still and now you jack us on ATM? Im surprised not every single player here has just a residence lot AKA the free green lot.when are we going to start being treated like good paying customers instead of low life cheaters that deserves nothing in form of payouts? we are being treated very poorly in form of payouts in everything includeing the ATM machine. this needs to change and fast. with all the problems going on we should be rewarded just for playing, by my book anyways.

J

jennnnny

Rewarded for playing? You've got to be joking. If you don't like the ATM, don't use it. No one is forcing you.

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

What the heck....today I went to look at the payoff on ATM machines and was shocked to see the payout dropted but not the cost to use ATM thats just so very wrong. money objects are down on payouts still and now you jack us on ATM? Im surprised not every single player here has just a residence lot AKA the free green lot.when are we going to start being treated like good paying customers instead of low life cheaters that deserves nothing in form of payouts? we are being treated very poorly in form of payouts in everything includeing the ATM machine. this needs to change and fast. with all the problems going on we should be rewarded just for playing, by my book anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]
*claps*

D

donnallg

<blockquote><hr>

Rewarded for playing? You've got to be joking. If you don't like the ATM, don't use it. No one is forcing you.

[/ QUOTE ]

You missed everything he said. He said the payouts in every form including the ATM.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Taking a risk in sounding stupid here, but what are you talking about when you say ATM payoffs or payouts dropping. I have never used the ATM so I am not sure what you are reffering to. Do you mean they have dropped the amount of simoleans you get for $1 ?

D

donnallg

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Taking a risk in sounding stupid here, but what are you talking about when you say ATM payoffs or payouts dropping. I have never used the ATM so I am not sure what you are reffering to. Do you mean they have dropped the amount of simoleans you get for $1 ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes they are talking about now there is some kind of fee. So you are now getting less for your buck.