• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlas Rune books and the Hall of heros =^-^=

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good afternoon all, as you know the Serenity of Wrath Luna Library is always updating and adding requested books... I like view it as a haven for players to gather and set off on adventure but also a reflection of LS pride.. and it is in this spirit that I'm sending out this request... Im about to add 2-3 new sections to the lib using 4-6 atlas rune books.. If you would like for your toons or mules name to be apart of the lib craft a book with your name on it and drop it in the mail box and I will add it the new sections soon to come..

The hall of heros is my way of honoring those players that bring true life to the shard and those that might of passed..(we use the Statue kit then add it to the library for all to see). We will soon be adding a few more to the halls.. if ya notice that some key players that are always helping others or running events are missing from the halls please post their name here for a up coming vote on players that will soon be added .. thank you all for making LS so wonderful.. see you soon but until then have a delightful day.
- Donavon, Dragonlord of Jhelom =^-^=

Last edited:

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I dropped off two this afternoon, one from Bathos and the other from Khyrian.