• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantics Rares Fest-Guild & Township Parade

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Here ye... Here ye....

Opens scroll to read out loud

Calling all Guilds, Township members and Fair people of all Britiannia.... (Atlantic Shard) Crux Ansata members included

Friday night September 23rd is the Atlantics Rares Fest grand opening ceremony

We are asking that you dress in your guild or township colors and join us at the fair grounds outside of Luna, where the Parade route will begin.

We will march through Luna and onto the Festival grounds at Toad Town

It would also show Atlantics hospitality if you opened your homes and towns up for tours and interacted with our many visitors from far and wide (other shards)

EM Promethium has offered his aid in this endeavor.

This will be a great chance to get to know your fellow members over a mug of ale and some Toad Town fare ( prizes will be dropped throughout the weekend by our hidden Toads so stay alert!)

Post below so we can arrange a Parade line up.

Thanx for your participation in advance
Queen Arya-Toad Town

Tazar (ODE)
United Tamers
MSI (Toad Town)
The Kinslayers

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Well, conventional wisdom holds that a Queen would have one of her underlings read a scroll her scribe wrote down whilst she dictated....

I for one applaud a Queen that rolls up her sleeves and goes to work :thumbup1:

Alas, I am from a small guild, a whopping three folks on most occaions. So we would not be able to add any length to the parade line. However if I don't stop eating these Mesanna Cream Pies I could add some width to it... Maybe I should do like everyone else when it comes to those :pie:

I will do my best to make them feel welcome and represent Atlantic as best I can while we have company. I will even brush my tooth and try to knock most of the dirt off my clothes. :D

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EM Promethium has offered his aid in this endeavor.
An EM offering his aid does not make this an actual EM Event so this post does NOT belong in the EM Discussion Forum.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Ummm, maybe I overlooked it, but what time frame are ya'll looking to start it up?