• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Atlantic's New Soulstone Garden!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
What would be nice, not sure if there is one or not, but maybe a book or something with a list of all the names so people don't have to mouse over every single one? Might make finding a lost stone a bit easier?

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What would be nice, not sure if there is one or not, but maybe a book or something with a list of all the names so people don't have to mouse over every single one? Might make finding a lost stone a bit easier?
Sounds like you have yourself a new job. Please let us know when you are done compiling said book so we can post its location...ok thanks ;P

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Sounds like you have yourself a new job. Please let us know when you are done compiling said book so we can post its location...ok thanks ;P
Very funny LT :/

No I would gladly do it as long as any new stones added were sent to me right away so I could update it, though I think a member of the Atlantic community should do it :/ we could keep the list posted and updated here as well.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Started with the Blue ones...once I get them all done I will sticky a new list if you wish:

In no particular order:

Tazar
Virikas - 3
The Homeless - 2
Strahd
Viru
The Reckoning
Temel Nosce
Test
This DOOd Here
That Guy
Mordrith - 2
Mairead
Saipher - 4
Murmur - 3
Prometheus - 5
Yintae
Sardia
Sir TOKEY - 2
Sir Shaunid
Rainbow Trout
Luna - 2
Archibald Logar
UO Sweat Shop
Armstrong
Jobe
Old Kenn Smithy
Lju
Arjac Rockfist
Arbiter
Al Bundy
Arcarsenal
Darial Rex
Jack Lambert - 5
Des
Eric Adams - 2
Mean Joe Greene - 5
ManOwaR - 2
Jack Handy
Ronnie Mund
Steely McBeam
Myron Cope
Luther
Perrin Aybora - 3
Gunpowder Pete - 2
Abercrombie
Firewalker - 2
Firewalkers Wife
Kamar Miltia - 4
Frieza
Jordon - 3
Rhirhok - 2
Krackus
Jabba - 2
Jesus - 2
Choco Butter
Raquel BlackRose - 2
Pheonix Inferno
Malf
ROSETTA
Panama Hattie
Zaphiod
Mord Wraith
Braken - 3
Buckeye
Cazador - 2
Captain Sturgeon
Dude
Daedrith
Capsis
Chick Treasures - 2
A Clone
Braxaus
Hannibal
Hester
Ben-Tas Tem
Orgath R'all
Agent
Elyas Machera
Conner McCloud
AnGrY SaMoAn
DOG KILLER
Haunt
Gusen
Dhampir
Kronk
LegionX
Disposable Hero
Jane
Immortal Sampire
Kyn'Poche
Butter Finger
Burgan
Zaphiod
Magius
LUNA STRIPPER

Morgana Grim

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And maybe remove or put all the Unknown in one area together so those do not have to be moused over.

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Nice of them but would be even nicer if your soulstones/acct bound vet rewards went to your bank box automatically if your house decayed. Why does is the game punish players so harshly for periods of inactivity?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Thank you Andrasta for holding all those soulstones for so many years- your homes have to be breathing easier now that all those soulstones are out
If even one player coming back has found their stone - that is awesome- they can move on to re-learning the game in other areas
Thank you EM Roenick for this huge undertaking
Thanks again to both of you for taking your time to help the community
Atlantic Rocks!

PurplePotion

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I heard about this, but I was not sure if the location. I can’t wait to see if I can find any of my old stones! Thanks for all who put forth the effort of this undertaking.