• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ATLANTIC you forgot to bring it back up with the other three shards :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know, if my tv goes down for 4+ hours i get a pro rated credit for the day. If my internet goes down for 4+ hours i also get a pro rated credit based on a daily charge. If my car service runs longer than intended, i get a discount as well based on time.

Atlantic has been down for roughly 7.5 hours. I think every account with atlantic characters should get at least 1 soulstone fragment for this kind of wait.

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know, if my tv goes down for 4+ hours i get a pro rated credit for the day. If my internet goes down for 4+ hours i also get a pro rated credit based on a daily charge. If my car service runs longer than intended, i get a discount as well based on time.

That's pretty good. Don't get any of that, but then I'm in the UK.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The last update was almost 5 hours ago. They should at least let us know something ever couple of hours. Feeling a little twitchy at the moment!

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have already gone for a walk, went to the store, came home, went to the post office, came home and rearranged all the furniture in the house- TWICE! :)

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LoL well I painted a kitchen, drove a hundred miles, ate lunch, did laundry, ran errands. Now I'm relegated to watching taped episodes of the voice and xfactor.. HELP!!!

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's closer to your wife with a new hair do or a wig, nice to roleplay with but nothing to get all tied up into.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im guessing Atlantic's hampster escaped from the holding box and made a run for it..... *Imagines to devs running round the office chasing hampster*

At least we know when they catch him we got a fast one :)

Thunderz

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Atlantic has been down for roughly 7.5 hours. I think every account with atlantic characters should get at least 1 soulstone fragment for this kind of wait.
1) Even attempting to compare daily utilities/repairs to time in a virtual world is just plain silly & petulant sounding.

2) I would love to know what ISP you have and what cable company you have that regularly pays you for such short outtages lol. I have been paying for my own utilities for over 30 years and have yet to see that. Once in awhile for full days or two is one thing. But a few short hours is never re-imbursed.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They had better catch him quick, or I have an e-bolt with his name on it!
Just a little singe around the whiskers luv!

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if the hamster got out and made a mad dash for it he is in the break room.....
No self respecting hamster will go outside in the cold.... he will find a nice nesting area in an ofice with lots of soft fuzzy stuff. Near a food supply. OK got it go look in Bonnie's office!
Ok here I am wanting to feed my fish........... Atlantic has been acting funny all week....
For those of you who are havign uo withdrawls ... go visit Siege... see if you like the place.. at least see how that shard does it. You could always make characters on a shard you always wanted to go to and visit.... think of it as a small vacation.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am thinking someone really screwed up and we are looking at a several day revert.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just brings up bad memories of the first couple of years of UO.

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HUGE ROLL BACK http://uo.com/article/Atlantic-Rollback

Due to issues beyond our control, I am sorry to have to inform all of Atlantic that we had to revert to a Dec 5, 2012 7:00 am EST back up. We have tried to retrieve a more current back up but we have been unable to do so due to corruption issues. We are very sorry this has happened and any Atlantic player that is being impacted by this revert will be compensated with 30 days free game time. If you are having any issues with Vet Rewards or In game codes please page a GM. They will be able to assist you with this matter but please provide what vet reward/code was claimed and by what character to help us confirm your request faster.

Last edited:

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is that some spoofing?

Thank goodness all of my accounts have been harshly effected by this revert. How does one go about claiming this? It's rather hard to prove one way or the other that anyone actually played on the server since there is no information...glad I played on ATL though.

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Told you that old hamster died and the new one ran away!!!

Seriously you have to be kidding me!!!! The pixle loss is gonna be nuts, not to mention all the cross shard money, and item mess. I personally will have to hand a friend thirty mil, but that's pennies to what I've seen traded cross shards on the message boards..

Omg this is nuts

30 days free my ass

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have got to be kidding me.... a 30 day time code to make up for almost 2 FULL weeks?

WTF about all the shard transfers since then? What do we do about the stuff we've lost from that?

Excuse my language but that's f'ing ********.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Going to lock this one. Let's try to keep everything in one thread, it's easier to keep track that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.