• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item UPDATED - THIRTEEN Vendors Fully Stocked And Open For Business!!

Olcher

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Questions, comments or offers feel free to ICQ me 1598439 anytime.
Be sure to check the auction safes inside the house too for some nice hard to find high-end items.
See something in the house you like that's not on a vendor? It's for sale! Click me for details.

Buy with confidence & enjoy the lowest prices on the shard.
See it cheaper? I'll always beat any other price on Atlantic Vendor Search or Auction Safes!

Shop Vendors Named "RARES"!
raresvendors.png
raresvendorstock.png
castleLOC2.png

If my vendor is being griefed or you are having problems purchasing items off my vendor please do one of the following:
  • Drop me an ICQ 1598439 and I will try to meet you in game promptly
  • While at my vendors, page a GM and describe the situation. GMs are very prompt these days and should take less than 5 minutes to fix the vendor.

Last edited:

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would love to buy something off your vendors, but .... Every single item says " This is being considered for purchase by another party " *sigh*

Olcher

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Would love to buy something off your vendors, but .... Every single item says " This is being considered for purchase by another party " *sigh*
Yep this has been happening for a while now. You (or anyone else reading this that has problems like this) are free to drop me an ICQ 1598439 and I will try me best to meet up with you in game promptly. You can also go to my vendors and page a GM describing the situation and they will gladly be of service.

Olcher

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sadly the vendor griefing continues and therefore my vendor location may not be static, or at my castle, anymore. If you're interested in any of my items just do a vendor search as they'll be the cheapest ones. Again, thanks for your patience as these matters get resolved. You can always ICQ me to get an even further discount on items.

Last edited:

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unreal, I cant believe people do not have better things to do with there lives than this.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Vendor griefing... didn't know that was a play style. Ridiculous.

Sorry to see this friend

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How are we supposed to see the items on the safe well? You have anvils in the way. House is too big and too full to try and run around it to see in.

Olcher

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Updated picture to reflect items that are currently available.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Sadly the vendor griefing continues and therefore my vendor location may not be static, or at my castle, anymore. If you're interested in any of my items just do a vendor search as they'll be the cheapest ones. Again, thanks for your patience as these matters get resolved. You can always ICQ me to get an even further discount on items.
they are probably using free account and will never really get caught. the free to play/cheat accounts will cause other problems in the future. sorry to see this happen. I guess free to grief now too lol.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can anyone tell me what vendor griefing is?
having hidden characters that are generally using scripts to constantly have the "purchase verification" gump up so nobody else can try to buy the item

Superflea

Seasoned Veteran
Supporter
having hidden characters that are generally using scripts to constantly have the "purchase verification" gump up so nobody else can try to buy the item
Ah gotcha.... well I see that the trolls are still out in full force on Ultima then. No point in anyone doing that kinda thing other than being a turd.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They do this cuz he sits outside other peoples vendor houses and gates to his.

Olcher

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They do this cuz he sits outside other peoples vendor houses and gates to his.
Too bad I'm not gating outside of anyone's house? If someone is, it's likely due to community backlash due to and against blatant multiboxer players.
Gating to your player establishment is not illegal. Purposely locking people from purchasing items off vendors is. I don't appreciate it that Stratics condones this activity but this is the route/stance they've decided to take. If you feel the same way and don't condone this activity feel free to report the post that I have quoted here: https://stratics.com/posts/3020319/report

Last edited: