• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic trammel side still as black rock golems

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sup do they need more time to get more armour pieces??

or have they not had there event yet??? what gives???

need to buy some lotto chances to hit the jackpot:lick:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well ???? what about the blackrock golems??

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That's interesting. What shard was it that had the Vanguard spawning for months after the event?

Should take advantage and collect as much armor to sell for ages since no one else can.

Be thankful because on GL's ours stopped spawning LONG before anyone else's did so many of us missed the boat.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To Malag: That was indeed Atlantic as I recall.

To original poster: Hopefully Mesanna will see this thread and run over and turn the spawn off. (EDIT: UO team, please develop some ways to fix stuff other than having her run over and fix it manually. Sooner or later she'll get burnt out.)

If she doesn't, might want to try killing them and seeing if there's a re-spawn? Or have you done that already?

If nothing else this, together with the Vanguard spawn thing, proves that screw-ups aren't limited to the smaller shards.

Second edit: Since we've had the Publish I'm guessing they must have already had the event.

-Galen's player

ilot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any news on that? It's a mess in the east part, not everyone is able to buy ticket right now...

How many days left?

T

Tazar

Considering that it's a weekend and the dev team does not work 24/7, a little patience is called for.

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Drachenfels Felucca - same problem, the Blackrock Golems are still there.

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Napa Felucca also has blackrock golems.

And as a bonus - Napa Trammel has THREE Gnaw wolves to annoy you as well!

Great job Devs.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the devs are back at work!!!

as the issue been sorted yet?????? or are atlanticans still farming the latest armour drops....weeks after other shards mobs were stopped??

ilot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the devs are back at work!!!

as the issue been sorted yet?????? or are atlanticans still farming the latest armour drops....weeks after other shards mobs were stopped??
The spawn seem to have been turned off, or the guards are back at work.

Either ways, it's now safe and empty as it will be after the loto ;)

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Napa Fel has also been cleared of all blackrock golems...

But Napa Tram still has multiple Gnaw wolves spawning and attacking players.

A

Adora

Napa Fel has also been cleared of all blackrock golems...
But Napa Tram still has multiple Gnaw wolves spawning and attacking players.
I wonder if some of this was intentional to discourage off-sharders without developed characters from buying tickets.

Could be that certain devs have characters on those shards and don't want too much competition.

G

Gunga_Din

I wonder if some of this was intentional to discourage off-sharders without developed characters from buying tickets.

Could be that certain devs have characters on those shards and don't want too much competition.
Ding Ding Ding !!! Give the lady a prize.

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

I don't think so, but that would make sense to me if it were true.

I'm not sure exactly when the 3 Gnaws were put in place, but it was before the blackrock golems. They were still there during the invasion and they are still there after.

No one else has said anything about Gnaws on their shard, so I wonder if it was an old EM event prior to the golem invasion or something....

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was on Napa earlier and dident see any gnaws and this was round 7:30 ish myself

NM Just saw them and 3 looked like they where guarding 1 plot.

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Drachenfels Felucca has no more blackrock golem spawns... thanks! :loser: