• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Atlantic Tram Ice Castle

Badseed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
can I ask what the highest offer is?

here on stratics it is 1.8 b

on ICQ I was told high offer was 3 billion and buyout is 4 billion.

so could you clarify what the highest offer is at this time?

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just a side note here I had a castle forsale on atl few months ago, never posted it here but only told a few people on icq, which I still haven't sold but plannin to soon but before I stopped actively selling it my high offer was 3.5b from reputable person with another saying they woild beat anyone's current offer. So I can def believe he has an offer for 3b. But who really knows, just stating this to show what the value I've seen to be of late in Atl.
But ya op should state high bid here for yall.

Badseed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Just a side note here I had a castle forsale on atl few months ago, never posted it here but only told a few people on icq, which I still haven't sold but plannin to soon but before I stopped actively selling it my high offer was 3.5b from reputable person with another saying they woild beat anyone's current offer. So I can def believe he has an offer for 3b. But who really knows, just stating this to show what the value I've seen to be of late in Atl.
But ya op should state high bid here for yall.

I agree, I have no doubt that he does have a offer of 3 billion...I'm just curious if it is still 3 billion, kind of a pain to keep checking here and ICQ....and I don't want to be a pain in the a$$ and keep messaging over ICQ to keep up to date on what the high offer is ;)

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
2.5 billion

RealEstate

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I am not authorized to make pricing decisions but please be aware that all your posts here are being timely relayed to the castle owner, Masteryoda.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Doesn't he have an account here. I was pretty sure he does.

The Turk

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
616365669 , this is my phone icq, if im away you can always contact with me with this number:)
Thank you YODA btw it is flame bud :)

Masteryoda2

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is no end date. I will sell the Castle for 3bil ICQ me and we can sort out the transaction details if anyone is interested.

Thanks