• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unique Atlantic Toad Town Halloween Player Event

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Here ye... Here ye....
On Oct 27th @ 8 pm est (Gates from Luna)
Player Event: Halloween Fall harvest player event
(Yes this does belong in this post-several prizes are EM drops to help newer players become familiar with our rares community)
Introductions to our new PEC -his name is Link - he will be helping us orchestrate this event-come say hello and show him how warm and cuddly the rares community is.
Come tell us a scary story around the campfire while we try to summon Atlantics EM Roenick using his brain that was found on his dopelganger skeleton in jheloms graveyard
There will be a tavern and knife throwing contest
We are handing out trick or treat bags with the new ancient nets and fish bowls (first three players to return with a aquarium fish that's anything other than a blue minoc fish wins

To wrap up this event we will have a haunted house maze. So wear your Nike's because the house insurance lapsed and the healers can rez ok- but are terrible at setting broken bones
Come and give the Atlantic shard a couple minutes of your time-sort of a pay it forward and continue to give this great game a little extra support

Thanks
Queen Arya
Toad Town and the governors and citizens of Atlantic
Atlantic Governors Halloween event.jpg
Haunted mansion maze.jpg

Last edited:

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
@Mesanna and the Devs and GM's all the other EM"s and all players
I challenge you to make a blue toon with no super powers and try to complete this maze house
I will be surprised if anyone can get through to the end
CYA all tonight at 8 pm est

Blends Maze.jpg

I asked a very special friend of mine (Blend) to make me a maze house. She has done them in prior rares festivals so I knew she has a knack for this. Blend used a format maze house that Kincem from yamato & Atlantic designed.
I cant thank them both enough for this awesome & fun house

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Wow! Last nights event reminded me why I play this great game it also brought back memories of the ole days where tons of players gathered together and had a good time.

These are some of the pictures during all the contests. it did run longer than I thought, so there' a picture of me sitting at the bar with my feet up spouting (the directions are on the porch)

We did have two players make it to the end with the codes from the books and received the lanterns crafted by Toads from the steward (that's how we knew they finished the maze correctly) They received there actual prizes shown in the pictures below-

Lets do this again guys ( O wait- we will need the help of a PEC< GM, EM Dev or someone) Heh

Thanks PEC Link for making this possible- players events don't work without you
Thanks again to all who helped: Achilles/hate/Silverado for Baking cakes and making tools
Thanks to all the Atlantic Governors
Thanks to the Rares community for attending
Again my sincere gratitude to Blend for building the maze house and to Kincsem for the design-im still laughing when I think of the players running around inside thinking they will get thru this fast (heh)
Thanks to all who attened-the Maze house will be open all week

Queen Arya
Atlantic shard
Toad Town and the Atlantic governors

Darts contest.jpg Governors at halloween.jpg Haunted maze at event.jpg Barbosa-2nd place maze.jpg maze winners.jpg ravenmoon-winner of knife contest.jpg Ri'kadin takes story contest.jpg viper dead aquarium fish.jpg we made a mess.jpg Crow 1st place.jpg valdamir 3rd place aqaurium.jpg

Last edited: