• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Atlantic Silent Auction House In Zento

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Atlantic Silent Auction Information & Rules

At 10PM EST (22:00 Hours) the last Monday of every month, I will host a silent auction on the Atlantic shard at my Zento house. I will only be accepting 24 items/packages (LOTS) per month. Sellers and Bidders can only contact me here on Stratics, ICQ – 150528775 and Nails Warstein | Facebook

This month’s auction ends Monday August 27th, 2012 at 10PM ET / 3AM GMT / 9PM CT / 8PM MT / 7PM PT / 11AM JST / 12PM SWT

Instructions for sellers are as follows:

Items up for auction must be placed in a container with a book describing what you want players to know about your items, you must tell me a minimum bid you will accept for the item, and an optional buyout price. Tell me if you want me to mention you as the seller or if you wish to remain anonymous. In addition each book must have contact information I can reach you at. Items can be dropped off anytime via my mailbox at my Zento house. Please submit your items for auction at least one week before the auctions end.

Additional benefits for sellers includes a complete list of items being sold with their minimum bids published on Stratics Forum, UOforums, Facebook, the Hot Guild Forums, and my own blog a week before the auction ends for maximum publicity. Every seller will be entitled to a free vendor at my Zento house for the duration of their auctions.

I will charge a 5% handling fee off the final auction winning bid, so if your auction item sells at a bid for 100m gold, I will pay you 95m gold. Please contact me for additional optional payout methods.

Instructions for bidders are as follows:

All bidding will be done via Bulletin Board. All bidders must include their prominent name and contact information (ICQ, AIM, Yahoo, or Stratics Name) in addition to their bid. There will be a 15 minute cool down period starting with the last bid made between 9:45PM – 10PM EST. Players can choose to continue bidding past 10PM EST until 15 minutes has past without more bids.

Additional benefits for buyers includes Proxy Bidding, if for some reason you will be unable to bid on an item that Monday night, you can elect to tell me at least 2 hours in advance of your maximum bid on an item. I will then bid on that item for you at 10m gold increments versus other bidders. This service will cost Proxy Bidders 10% on the final winning bid, so if you win your item at 100m, you will pay me 110m for that item. Please contact me for additional payment methods.

First Floor

Second Floor

Third Floor

Fourth Floor

Atlantic Silent Auction House in Zento

Last edited: