• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Realtor to the rescue!

Gizmostank

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I've met this dude in game several times since I enjoy camping Idocs and, surprise, so does he. One thing that stood out right away is how helpful he is for a guy that doesn't need to be helpful and has nothing to gain from it. I asked a few questions and we have been chatting on ICQ ever since. He is a treasure trove of experience and advice, and I have been playing the game off and on for 15 years. This brings me to my point.

I recently had a huge problem with Mythic / Origin / EA.. I worked the issue for hours and hours and ran into dead end after dead end and the "support" offered by the above three never progressed past sporadic emails. I mentioned my problem to the Antlantic Realtor via ICQ today during my lunch break and before I could finish eating he had me on the right path to resolve the issue.

I wont bother with details of my problem, except to say that once he got me on the right path EA had no problem resolving the issue.

Thanks AR its people like you that keep me interested in online gaming.

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
haha Thanks @Gizmostank !!

and @Gamer_Goblin "Reads like a commercial. LOL" Trust me, I dont need and like he mentioned, I gain nothing on helping... But I know how frustrate it is the current EA/Origin/Mythic Link Account situation is, specially if you CC expire!!! and I DO have a lot of experience on how to handle these situations with support, I posted before how and what to do in these situations and I can help anyone that may need!!, Feel's great to know that someone was able to retrieve their old account!!! :)

Gizmostank

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Reads like a commercial. LOL
Yes, I suppose it was a commercial but really what I was trying to do was show my appreciation. He didn't have to take the time to help me, but since he did, I felt compelled to say thanks. If he were on the UO payroll it would be a different story.