• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Atlantic Rares - Gabriel Statue, Mesanna Roses/Bones & Time Lord Daughter Rose

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,

Please send offers on the items below. I have been out of the rares game far too long, and I am unsure on prices. Please message using ICQ (168-469-972) or here.

Gabriel Statue:
Statue of Gabriel.png Statue of Gabriel2.png

Time Lord Daughter Rose:

TimeLordDaughterRose.png TimeLordDaughterRose2.png

(2x) Abysaal Napa Mesanna:
BlackNapaMesannaRose.png BlackNapaMesannaRose2.png

Fresh Picked Mesanna Rose:
FreshMesannaRose.png FreshMesannaRose2.png

Napa Glacial Bue Mesanna Rose:
NapaMesannaRose.png NapaMesannaRose2.png

Mesanna's Bones:
MesannaBones.png MesannaBones2.png

Have a wonderful day Atlantic!

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Super...I am just coming by myself so my knowledge isn't 100% either. I would like the Time Lords Daughter Rose. I see where they have sold for about 75m in the past. Do you feel like thats a fair offer?

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Jason-,

Someone sent me a message and said the Time Lords Daughter Rose is valued at 150m-175m at this current time.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I went through 11 past Stratics post regarding the rose. I found where it sold numerous times...the lowest was 70m and the highest was 100m. I don't know what is being used to set that value...lord knows I can't speak from recent experience, but the most I feel comfortable offering to pay for it would be 120m. I am also interested in the "Thank You Napa, Love Mesanna" rose. Let me know what you want for it and maybe we can work out a deal for both if you are interested.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jason-,

I will pass on the Time Lord Rose for 120m. I been offered 150m for it. Will toss up on vendor for 175m for right now.

Can anyone please price out the other items?

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Ok, no worries dude. I would rather us both be good with it so no harm no foul :)

After I posted asking about the Napa rose I had someone message me and I was able to buy 2 of them @ 60m each. I wouldn't mind to have the black one to go with my glacial ones. When you know what you want for it let me know and maybe we can work something out. Thank you

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Jason-,

I'll sell a black Napa rose for 60m.

Let me know when you are free.