• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Atlantic Rares for Sale

Noxx of Catskills

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings,

The following items are for sale on the Atlantic shard. Feel free to reply here or contact me directly on Discord at lordaustin with any questions.

Sincerely,
Austin

---

Rubble pieces offer
Rubble.png

EM Mask collection (33 total) offer
masks.png

Last edited:

Beleth

Visitor
Is the viking sword the same hue as the one Khaldun zealots carry?

When Khaldun first came out you could disarm the zealot and loot the sword.

Noxx of Catskills

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is the viking sword the same hue as the one Khaldun zealots carry?

When Khaldun first came out you could disarm the zealot and loot the sword.
I will look into that. Thank you for the information.

Update: After comparing it seems to me that they are not the same. The sword from Khaldun is grayer.

swords.jpg

Last edited:

Noxx of Catskills

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dog dupe sword of champion ?
I'm not sure? When I asked the original owner I was just told it was old and from an EM event.

Update: After researching this a bit further I believe this is probably a dog dupe item. That being said I will leave it available for purchase as it does not violate any policy that I'm aware of and there are many similarly created items bought and sold on the market regularly (Black Halberd, Glacial Spellbook etc.) Thank you, Ziox for providing the information.

Last edited:

Noxx of Catskills

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump. Located near the Shrine of Justice in Tram.
Just across the bridge from the wedding chapel.

shop2.png shop3.png

Last edited: