• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Atlantic Rares Fest Donations

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Since the time is coming near, I would now like to open up
the Rares Fest to donations. These donations will help go
towards our many event rewards and to build a fund used
to compensate anyone's loss for mistake (such as if
something goes wrong with the Silent Auction), just to be
safe! The donations can be an event reward or a sum of gold,
anything is accepted and will be used! All gold that is left over
will be donated towards the next Rares Fest.

Please ICQ me or PM me if you would like to donate!

Thank you!

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I gave a few yellow crystallized essences to Alexander..l can't wait for the island event!
Yes you sure did! Thanks again.

Just an update on the events:

I have changed up a few events and added more. I will soon post a full and detailed list of the events that will be hosted at the fest. We want this Fest to be 10x better than the one we hosted in 2011. (Also trying to get the ATL EM's involved) There are some great rewards included also, so stay tuned!!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I would just like to say the cost of putting on an exceptional rares fest with excellent prizes, time and what not seriously runs in the billions!

Please you all I encourage you to chip in what you can to these trusted friends and off set their time and effort with your gold and contributions.

This is all for community and I promise you over time what ever you send in will return to you ten fold.

Yes it will be proven time and time again to me

Thank you

Last edited:

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
put me down for 100mil, and I will rummage and see what I got that could be used as prizes or giveaways also.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
put me down for 100mil, and I will rummage and see what I got that could be used as prizes or giveaways also.
Mass respect for that friend!

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks everyone who has donated and will donate. I can truly say that every bit of it is appreciated. We are starting to see the final results of the Rares Fest. It is coming soon and I personally can't wait. A lot of time and effort has gone and is still going towards making this Fest entertaining and enjoyable for the Rares Community. We will have over 500M+ in Rewards for the Events alone. Maybe more. We are hoping to get the Atlantic EM's to participate but I've heard they are limited by what they do. Either way, it will be an AWESOME weekend for everyone and we hope everyone enjoys it.

There will SOON be a more updated list stating all the events taking place. As the Event Coordinator, I hope to bring a lot of fun and surprises to the community. I have taken some ideas from Manticore and Lady Mary from their previous event on Catskills. Along with some ideas from Mesanna herself with her world tours. So keep your blades sharpened and the dragons fed, because anything about Mesanna can only mean one thing... death! Okay, it isn't as bad as her events, but it will be a blast! :)

Last edited:

nallez

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Put me down for 50mil.
And as earlier discussed with Arya, I will craft made by toad town LRC suits for the handout bags.

Bon Iver

Stratics Veteran
Once you unblock me from ICQ, we can further discuss when to meet.

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I will also be donating 100 million for the fest this summer. Bon, I can meet up with you later in the day this coming Monday (tomorrow). I don't recall if I have you on icq yet, but I'll add you some time today so we can meet up. :)

Bon Iver

Stratics Veteran
Those of you who still need to meet up to donate, please ICQ me at 648822278 or PM me to meet up! I'll be on for a while.