• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Atlantic Rares - Ended

Radugast

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Atlantic Rares - Ending Tonight!

Marsh ale 80m
Explosive Fire Ant Liquor - 66

A

Aristillus

Bidding Closed

Tallying bids

Radugast

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

No because you wouldnt take the bids at closing time that were on stratics... The auction wasnt updated because there were bids coming in from icq and pms... thats bad.. no time stamp on that stuff. I would have bid more but there was no idea to actually know what the bids were at.. If you look at the fireant and marsh ale, i won them by the time stamps but somehow the same person i was bidding against on stratics got the high bid by another means.. icq or pms. so why would they switch from bidding on stratics to icq or pms??Cheeesy..

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

130m on cannon balls

*Added*
Sorry, I misunderstood the time difference.
It is very regrettable about cannnon balls :(

A

Aristillus

No because you wouldnt take the bids at closing time that were on stratics... The auction wasnt updated because there were bids coming in from icq and pms... thats bad.. no time stamp on that stuff. I would have bid more but there was no idea to actually know what the bids were at.. If you look at the fireant and marsh ale, i won them by the time stamps but somehow the same person i was bidding against on stratics got the high bid by another means.. icq or pms. so why would they switch from bidding on stratics to icq or pms??Cheeesy..
All of Shalanrias bids came via pm, and Assia is out of town bidding by whatever means she could. Just because you didn't utilize icq and pm's doesn't mean that others are not going to.

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

All of Shalanrias bids came via pm, and Assia is out of town bidding by whatever means she could. Just because you didn't utilize icq and pm's doesn't mean that others are not going to.

My PM time was 9:30 on the dot because I didn't even decide until the last minute that I wanted the Rotgut. Aristillus OP states post here, pm or icq.

Now, I will tell you if he wasn't honest, he could have very well taken the bid from Blueturtle at 9:31 for 5MIL higher than my bid but he chose to stick with what he stated that no bids would be accepted after 9:30.

If I knew how to post my PM and it's time I would be glad to do that, but I don't even think that is necessary.

With all of this being said, thank you for the smooth transaction. He is a great and honest person to trade with.

Radugast

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I guess im wrong then. The rules are clearly stated that PM's, ICQ are welcome means for bidding. I will buy the items to honor my bids. If you found another buyer that is fine too.

Pyccy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i can cover radugast bids since i had bidded on this items. gimme a shout on pm or icq and we can make a deal 44480663

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for a smooth transaction, Aristillus.

You are welcome to come by Dragonstorm Manor and hug the bottles as often as you like... just don't drink them! *winks* Thanks again!