• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Atlantic Rare Cloth Locations

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello friends,

I've scoured the lands to find some rare cloth colors that still appear on NPC vendors. I have decided to post them here publicly for free, so you too can make your own cloth items out of rare cloth.

Zog Green Cloth - Hue 1445

New Haven - The Finely Woven tailor shop - Vendor Deval - Sells it in bolts.

Council of Mages Faction Blue Cloth - Hue 1325

Minoc Felucca - The Survival Shop provisioners - Vendor Denby - Sells it as tricorn hats, they need to be cut into cloth.

Minax Faction Red Cloth - Hue 1645

Jhelom Trammel - The Adventurer's Needle tailor shop - Vendor Matthew - Sells it as floppy hats, they need to be cut into cloth.

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
WOW!!!

That must have taken hours and hours to find them!!!

Where do I find the list of rare colors?
Sorry my friend, I missed this post somehow.

It did indeed take quite awhile!

The hues that spawn on NPC tailors/provisioners are roughly in the follow ranges:

1200 - 1254
1300 - 1354
1400 - 1454
1500 - 1554
1600 - 1654
1700 - 1754
1800 - 1906

In terms of the "in demand" hues, you have all the ones I listed above, and True Britannians purple, which is hue 1254. True Britannians purple is the same as dark purple natural dye, however! So you don't need to necessarily find an NPC to sell you the cloth, you can dye clothing with dark purple natural dyes and cut the clothing into cloth. Hues can be found here: Hues - Stratics Community Wiki