• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic PvP

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I started Playing UO back around 1998 roughly. Since then, I've been on and off the game for years. Here recently Ive been back for nearly 6months. I've been around most the Pvpers either at Yew gate or doing cities in VvV.

In my opinion the top 4 Pvpers

1. De leet ed - Ive watched this guy run into huge groups and most the time kill them all. I've never seen him back down from a fight, or house hide. He's ruthless, and puts the fear in darn near everybody. Can catch him running with Trevor.

2. Konvict - Hits hard and seems Impossible to kill without large groups. Jumps guilds a lot and doesn't seem to have any loyalty to anyone but himself. Normally you see him running solo.

3. MAGICAL- Been MIA lately but appeared to be as ruthless as De Leet ed but as honorable and respectful after every kill. Use to run with fpd! but not sure if he is still around.

4. A NPC- He never says much, but hits like a train. He dual boxes 2 chars with same name.

The PVP Duo

De leet ed and trevor - I feel sorry for those of you who run into these 2.

The Biggest sore sport!

Apollo - Dies more then anyone I've seen at Yew or Cities, and is a dismounting tamer. Can always catch him upset and wanting to arena people after in General Chat.

The #1 House hider

Miakoda- normally never catch him solo, will travel in large groups. Will run if anyone just targets him. You will occasionally catch him in General Chat talking a big game when he has an army to back him up. I find this guy the most amusing lol.

The City Ghost

Bambam -Ever in a city doing VvV where you get the message the city is unoccupied? That would be Bambam. Finding him is nearly impossible, and when you do he'll smoke bomb and vanish. Every city is like doing a "where's Waldo?".

The Rez Killer

Lil Obama man- if you pvp, odds are you've been rez killed by this player who plays a thief.