• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic PvP Thread -Enter at your own risk

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Welcome to the new Atlantic PvP thread!

Come here to post your screenshots, videos, and to call each other noobs.
Please be aware that this forum is still under standard Stratics rules, however enforcement against pvp-related trolling will be slightly relaxed in this thread.

Personal real life attacks are still forbidden. For example, we do not care that “123XxxRoXXorNoobsXxx321” lives in his mother’s basement, and it’s nobody’s business anyways.

Please do not add any screenshots or videos that display illegal third party software, addons, or scripts.

Have fun!

Last edited:

Cake

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
another noob down. if you ask me to post i will. here it is

Attachments

Last edited:

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see a person in red underneath the cu.

Good job ganking tremor 5 months ago on the template he literally just made + before he got a dread.

Here's you dying 1v1 in arena against him.

I'll be nice and advise you to stfu moving forward.

Tremor is bad, and I'm bad SAYING he's bad, so what does that make you?

Last edited:

Ownage Inc

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
And that arena lasted like 15 seconds maybe?... after YOU called me OUT. Vlad, you're HORRID, and for some reason you have this delusion that you're anything more than gate trash.

-Tremor

Cake

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Couple pictures of me wrecking this clown... My pure archer rocking his parry mages.... Why does this dude keep spamming in gen chat that i never killed him.. Oh well the screenshot speaks for itself.. Enjoy Atlantic! We're all laughing very very hard

Attachments

Cake

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
He told me to post so.. I dont post unless someone calls me out and tells me to do it.. Strange to think even though someone knows they got owned 1v1, that they would goad me into posting it on stratics... Perhaps the mere nooblet assumed i never took the screenshot to begin with.. Nevertheless another nooblet has eaten dirt due to an arrow in the back... A pathetic and cowardly death... On the run :/

Welcome to the new Atlantic PvP thread!

Come here to post your screenshots, videos, and to call each other noobs.
Please be aware that this forum is still under standard Stratics rules, however enforcement against pvp-related trolling will be slightly relaxed in this thread.

Personal real life attacks are still forbidden. For example, we do not care that “123XxxRoXXorNoobsXxx321” lives in his mother’s basement, and it’s nobody’s business anyways.

Please do not add any screenshots or videos that display illegal third party software, addons, or scripts.

Have fun!

Cake

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I see a person in red underneath the cu.

Good job ganking tremor 5 months ago on the template he literally just made + before he got a dread.

Here's you dying 1v1 in arena against him.

I'll be nice and advise you to stfu moving forward.

Tremor is bad, and I'm bad SAYING he's bad, so what does that make you?
hmm i guess i never saw that post. but yeah man, you waited for me to get into the arena and then pulled out the dread really fast and jumped into the arena portal after we agreed to no pets. My mistake for not making sure the rule-set was turned off on the arena stone, but you had that planned after i killed him like 5 times. At least i still tried to fight you. Also that fight was when Dread mares were ridiculously strong and frawg had like the strongest one on the shard.AND this was when Holy fist first came out and couldnt be disrupted like it can today. Since then this temp has been completely nerfd as it should be. And lets be real here guys, who brags about bringing a tamer into a dual? Anyways good fights.

Cake

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Here lies "Fruit Bat" the notorious clown on Atlantic. Safe to say after this he will be using a name change, unless his accounts get banned for the 50th time. Im leaving this here for every time this nooblet cries in gen chat for a screenshot. Nothing special here, im sure the whole shard has killed this noob by now. Hi Fruit bat i know you're seeing this! :)

Play by play:
Noob finally shows himself from the shadows.
I then quickly and skillfully Disarm/DP him.
He runs for his life.
As i chase the frightened nooblet, i send several arrows into his spine....
Low on health and desperately trying to cure himself, he makes a fatal mistake of using a Smoke bomb.
I wait and laugh, for by now the poison is ailing him into a frantic panic....
I throw a fire pot on him so that he can burn while he spasms uncontrollably.. (as seen in photo)
Last but not least the scared nooblet has minimal health, burning, dying from poison, and begins to make his final flee attempt...
I smile...
BAM!!!!!!
I skillfully place my last arrow into his frail and brittle skull and watch him drop from afar...
Hear me friends! For this will always be the memory of this inferior nooblet...
The one, the only, Fruit Bat
R I P

upload_2018-8-7_3-37-42.png