• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic, PvP House Design Contest

EM_Promethium

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Hey everyone!!!!

Most of you know I've been working on getting PvP events going on...

well the best way to have a zero tolerance pvp event on atlantic is going to be
in a home.

So I am reaching out to the shard, design us an arena to use with your own homes, send me the coords either on here or through email [email protected]

I am giving you guys 1 week from today which will be July 4th!!!! To get your homes done.

The winning house design will be our new PvP arena.

Thank you all ATL!!!!

Duane I Am

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RING IN NEW MAGINCIA!!!!
Have a house in New Mag. Will make one wall around 14x15 of the house. Makwe it Public. Make the Tele's Private. Everybody can step on house see the inside. Walls do their obvouis job, Plot is N-1. Lots of room. Charge extra for a seat on a The Ship The McNasty V.I.P. Bottle service. Firework Ban for all of Texas so they screwed my favorite holiday. So lets PARTY at McNastys!:pint:

Duane I Am

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And tell Mesanna that i have Tito's Vodka from Texas some Johnny Walker Blue and a special seat for her on The McNasty!

Duane I Am

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dang I just shut down thread's! Every time I post something nobody posts after me.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Titos is great for a Texas made liquor! oh ya Damn that firework ban too :(:(

On a side note, look forward to seeing the winning arena design! GL

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
EM Promethium

I placed a rune in the rewards hall mailbox to my house entry

Thanx
Queen Arya

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
You said the winner would be announced by today.. Who is it?

:popcorn:

EM_Promethium

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Sorry all for the delay about the winner....TDT guild entry of their arena at 67 45N, 60 19E in Fel facet is the winner!!! Congrats and thank you for all the entries!!