• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Atlantic Pre-patch Bake Kitsune x3

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Im interested in seeing valuation play out on these.
Havent seen these sold before due to a bit limited builds out there.

10m/ for the lot start?

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I am interested in making a couple offers, but is that 50m for 1 and 2 together?

Akaku

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Khaelor - current offer is 50M each for 1 and 3

Top offer is 25M for middle one

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ummm..... wow.....

You should post that you have accepted offers before completing trades so people dont continue to offer.

Mrcabral77

Adventurer
Or at least a deadline so people could have checked back at the time. I jus lost out on two of them because I was downing some family time with my kid

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Apologies to those who wanted more time. I am new to forum sales
Well in the end, you were the one who lost out perhaps doubling the gold you could have earned. I was willing to go up to 100 on the one. But it was your choice in the end.

In the future, you might want to give an actual end time to when you will accept offers. "Sell these today" is very vague.