• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Atlantic, please know!!.... -->

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone. As many know, I have been a very reputable broker for the past 8 years, and will continue when needed. I have brokered the tiniest of items such as the recent pigment dyes through cross sharding, to 1billion+ items such as event items, castles, Luna homes etc.

I want to make sure that everyone stays safe, and doesn't get scammed. I know there are fake SupSoc's out there who portray my character.

Here are some ways to know for sure if it is the real SupSoc:
1. ICQ # 168-469-972. I use this ICQ, and ONLY this ICQ.

2. I am in the HOT Guild. I wear my tag always.

3. I have a period at the end of my name. When creating a new character, this can not be done anymore. I for sure am the only SupSoc Inc. who has a period after his name.

4. SupSoc is my Stratics name. Anyone can send me a PM here. Also, Stratic names can not be duplicated.

This is what my character looks like, along with the period after my name.

Please, if you are going to use a broker, any broker, make sure they are legitimate. Don't take the other person's word for it.

ALWAYS BE SAFE

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I use SupSoc Inc. When ever needed. Used him for a Castle sale & few other times when needed and he was Always Willing to answer any questions & concerns. I know Alot of people are Like Oh hes In Hot Im not gonna use him, well Just because there was a bad apple you delt with in Hot doesnt mean the entire guild is bad I have several friends In HOT and in Other guilds too and every guild has least one bad apple at one time or another. If you wondering if you should use a broker....then you should, Always better to be Safe than Sorry. I know from expierence! So SupSoc Inc. is the only Broker I will use ...Why? One reason, Because I trust him!!

UNKNOWN (EMP)
Joxer The Mighty (EMP)
My Icq is 227794858

P.S. SupSoc Inc. Also owns the Luna house behind the Genesis 18x18 ( golem training yard) his ICQ is usually on the house sign for reference in game too :thumbup1:

M

MySavannahRanger

This is Mosby from Atlantic. I have used soc on a few occasions for items over 100m gold. I refer my friends to him. I personally got his ICQ off of his vendor house and that is how i personal communicate to him while making a trade. He was refered to me threw friends i trusted and has served me well. Unless things have changed you can get his personal ICQ off of his house sign at his vendor house in Luna. I personally confirmed the number on this post with the number i have and it is a match. I dont want to misspeack however his house is located east then north of the moongate, on the interior set of houses. I am sure that better instruction can be given. Talk with him in ICQ on the number listed here and on his shop bullitin board.
Anyone familiar with me are more than welcome to come to my shop and i will show you his place and/or talk with him in ICQ as nessisary. Scammers are among us, use all caution and do not assume anyone is who they say they are. I will state once again this is a confirmed ICQ threw me, Mosby. Come find me and i will make sure you get a secured trade. It is the least i can do for soc, as he has saved me alot of hassle and stress in high item trades.