• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic overcrowded? Decision to move...

Gor

Visitor
Hello. I have returned to the game after playing day 1 through about 8 years ago. I have all of my characters and items on LS currently. I'm trying to decide to move and was only able to find an open plots of 9x14 and 11x13 max. Is Atlantic TOO crowded? In other words, are spawns competitive? I craft and gather quite a bit but LS doesn't have quite the market as Atlantic
Thanks!
Gor, Lake Superior

Zane_Xander

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It had more people 2011-14, so no it isnt over crowded.... but what I have noticed, many different time zones are now playing than before.

croy6325

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
imho, server is absolutely perfect. most max storage spaces r taken but there is still room for smaller lots meaning there is a healthy market for realestate

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'm almost certain you can place a smaller plot yourself to get things started. After you get on your feet you can purchase something bigger or just keep looking to place a bigger plot yourself. At least you can always find what you are shopping for on Atlantic as opposed to some of the other less populated shards. Although I always did and still do enjoy my time spent on LS.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can often find max size houses for sale in general chat.

Gor

Visitor
Thanks for the answers. My concern would still be competitive spawns. Is this an issue? I'd rather know before spending a bunch of money on transfers. I do have a decent sized house, oddly 10 seconds from yew moongate

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the answers. My concern would still be competitive spawns. Is this an issue? I'd rather know before spending a bunch of money on transfers. I do have a decent sized house, oddly 10 seconds from yew moongate
When I moved to Atlantic I just moved one character with me to take lots of equipment to build fresh characters. This way I was able to have fully finished characters on my home share and also Atlantic.

Mystikal73

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't count on spawning on ATL I have been raided multiple times...........it is best to spawn elsewhere and bring scrolls to ATL

Syncros

Adventurer
I found larger house spots but it does look like its getting harder to find large spots with most players trying to make fast gold by selling larger plots with their multiple accounts as evidence by the amount of blank house plots placed and saying for sale.

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Fur spawnz yooz bezt bet iz ta do dem on shardz udder den Atl. Dey hab tranzfur sheildz dat sum mobe stupp frum udder shardz ta atl ta sell. Den buy stupp on atl ta take back ta der home shardz. Nawt shur wut year da sheildz iz but yoo git uh free tranzfur ebery munt. Ip yooz hab uh friend dat tranzfurz dey can yoozually tranzfur fur free. But datz ub ta yoo ip yooz truzt da hummiez enupp

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
It means when you get raided that lots of other players come in from other groups and steal your spawn and scrolls and you die.
1002 day thread necro...

thred necro.jpg

that was a long time he waited for that answer... oh, wait...

Anyone know the record on a necro'd thread?