• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Atlantic] Legacy Bake Kitsune

DeadThing

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Heyo everyone, I wasn't sure whether to put this in pet procurers or not, but considering how much of a long shot I think this is, I decided to err on the side of higher traffic.

So, the gist is I'm looking to acquire a Legacy (2 slot) Bake Kitsune. Untrained is a must, although if you HAVE one trained, and are willing to part with it, I'd at least take a look, on the off chance you did with it, what I plan on doing.

Willing to buy or trade, so if you're interested please reply, send me a PM, or shoot me a message on ICQ to discuss terms.

Thanks for your time!

P.S. By "untrained" I mean I'm looking for Bake's that are still 2 slots. I'm interested whether their skills are trained up, or not! =D

Last edited:

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I may have two, fully trained 2 slot legacy Bake Kitsunes on Atlantic, I was using them on my Necromancer as additional firepower. I'll check at some point and let you know.

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Yeah I do this is them, both 2 slots.

Gukku
Str 203 / HP 345
Dex 145
Int 392

Resists 55/90/42/59/52

Wrestling/Tactics/Resist/Anatomy/Magery/Eval/Med/Focus are all 0.1 to 0.2 away from GM.

Sidoh
Str 183 / HP 342
Dex 144
Int 420

Resists 51/87/59/54/51

Wrestling/Tactics/Resist/Anatomy/Magery/Eval/Med/Focus are all 0.1 to 0.2 away from GM.

Dex & Int are equal to Stamina and Mana on both.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If Deadthing doesn't buy Gukku, I've been looking for a 90 fire resist Bake~ (or if anyone else has one for sale let me know)

DeadThing

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Oh nice! Well, if you're willing to part with Gukku I'm definitely interested. I'd actually be willing to buy both potentially. Did you have price in mind Lord GOD?