• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Atlantic leet dexxer arms

J

jeffk410

hp inc 5
mr 2
lmc 8
9/21/5/20/10

High fire high poison and three dexxer mods =D

ICQ me at 469098156

D

damonAKAdemonkiller

wheres the si? dexters need si to be leet in anyway

B

Balian of Asgard

wheres the si? dexters need si to be leet in anyway
180 Stam FTW,
You know when you are chasing a mofo, and he stops to heal, well with 180 stam, you will shoot an arrow instantly as soon as you stop to shoot your xbow conc, that is of course if you are not MS'ing the mofo.

B

Balian of Asgard

180 Stam FTW,
You know when you are chasing a mofo, and he stops to heal, well with 180 stam, you will shoot an arrow instantly as soon as you stop to shoot your xbow conc, that is of course if you are not MS'ing the mofo.
However, regardless of my comment, those are some really Uber arms

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
180 Stam FTW,

180 stam only possible with +8 stam sleeves, arms, neck and legs assuming you use RBC and spirit of totem in a medable suit.

C

Chaosy

180 stam only possible with +8 stam sleeves, arms, neck and legs assuming you use RBC and spirit of totem in a medable suit.
It's better to build 180 stam without a rbc so you don't take a big hit on your hci/dci properties, but it's hard to find a good tunic for it.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

those sleeves look good to me.
Do you have any vendor?

Whats the name of the tailor?
I refuse to buy items with incredible stupid names on them.
:)

Regards
The Scandinavian

B

Balian of Asgard

Hi there,

those sleeves look good to me.
Do you have any vendor?

Whats the name of the tailor?
I refuse to buy items with incredible stupid names on them.
:)

Regards
The Scandinavian
LOL, made by "Big Purple Barney""