• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Atlantic in-town Luna House for sale (not mine, the one formerly owned by Clops).

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hiya everyone,

I noticed the Luna house formerly owned by Clops has been set for auction on Atlantic while running by it. Since there is nothing about it on Stratics yet, and it appears the owner might not even use Stratics, I wanted to post this here to give everyone a fair chance at buying it if they have an interest in it.

Please note:

I am not the owner of this house.
I am not brokering this house for the owner, and will not make any gold from the sale.
I do not know the owner and cannot vouch for their trustworthiness.
I cannot deliver a message to the owner.

According to what the owner wrote, all bids must be on his in-game bulletin board, not here. This thread is just to make sure no one who wanted it but didn't see it in-game misses out on the sale.

The only current bid on that bulletin board is for 5 platinum.

Untitled.png

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Not sure why someone would hold an auction via bulletin board for something like that anyway tbh... one of ya auction vets need to take that fella/lady under your wing and train them :)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yeah, as mentioned previously that huge bid of real cash wasn't me, which I have now posted on the board clarifying. Sad that some people feel the need to impersonate others to troll like this.

This is a picture of the fake caught red handed impersonating me:

tniPASf.png

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This house has now been sold to @The Great Gatsby for a whopping buy-it-now price of 65 Platinum! (and I have seen a screenshot of the trade window, he really does have 65 platinum).

The owner of the house tried to make a Stratics account after seeing this thread and we ran into some technical issues with that, but his account should be working now. He asked me to post this here for him @Zane the Duelist

Sold.png