• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Atlantic House

PipWilky

Visitor
Hello,

Looking at buying a house on Atlantic not bothered where it is or really the size as I am a returning player and I don't have a great deal of money at hand so looking for any lower end houses.

Pip

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
You can still place some smaller houses on Atlantic. Just go to the area you like with a house placement tool and give it a shot. I still see smaller plots frequently when I'm running around the landscape.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are L shape spots as well. It seems everyone forgets about them. I know there a log cabin and small spots all around.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ya in fel you can place a tower with a little searching (sometimes larger if you look harder). Non fel, you can place up to 14x14ish fairly easily, and I've seen a few bigger lots. I agree that L shapes fit all over the place. If you haven't found one yet I can help you on atl.

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

PipWilky

Visitor
Thanks for all your kind advice i will look today, i must be blind, liek the idea of fel will look around thanks.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fel fire island seems to be a dead spot on alt at lest the last time i looked there where spots.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I still have the rune there to where my little shack was at. Sometimes I want to open a account to place there just to have that memory.

People need to remember that a 18x18 is not needed at frist. When i came back it toke me a few months to find a nice place i could afford. I started with a small and worked my way up to a 18x18 and now i have that still have the 18x18 and a castle.

Qikdraw

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I still have the rune there to where my little shack was at. Sometimes I want to open a account to place there just to have that memory.
Way back in the day (when I played on Napa) when you could have one house per character I had two accounts with five houses each, NE of Hythloth. One account had five houses in two screens, the other had the five in four screens. I gave those accounts to a friend when I quit, the first thing he did was drop all the houses and get an 18x18. The sad thing is each account also had a house each on nine more shards. It was double grandfathered. Ten years later and I'm still pissed about that. lol

I also had a guild called Fire Isle Realty cause back in the day I could place a house almost anywhere on Fire Isle, and I placed and sold a LOT on Fire Isle. I then branched out to other locations, but kept the Fire Isle Realty guild as people already knew me as that. I made my very first million when house placement opened in Trammel. I have a lot of good memories from Napa. The Trinsic Invasion is probably my favourite in-game memory. Its also where I met my wife of 18 years. When I came back I started a museum on Napa for Napa only drops, nothing that went to all shards. Its inside Luna, by the south entrance (on Napa).

People need to remember that a 18x18 is not needed at frist. When i came back it toke me a few months to find a nice place i could afford. I started with a small and worked my way up to a 18x18 and now i have that still have the 18x18 and a castle.
Yup when I came back I placed a 13x13 on Fire Isle, worked good enough while I worked chars up, gained money. I was lucky enough to find a good guild to start off with as they helped me relearn the game, since its like an entirely new game! lol