• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] ATLANTIC: Help Statue Museum Finish Collection

K

Keyser Soze

Greetings All,
The Hall of Statues Museum(LLTS) had it's Grand Opening a few weeks ago. Comprising over 200 different statues, it's one of the largest statue collections in UO. We however are missing a few statues needed to complete our collections.
We will be happy to buy or trade for the following statues:
Christmas Statues:
Junin Pince
Martoo Saul
Sage Humbolt
G'Splat
Lathiari
Kyrnia
Blackthorn(Surfer/Orion Style)

Obsidian Statues:
The Patron of Courage
The Keeper of Truth

The Musuem thanks you for any help you can provide.
Statues Curator
Hall of Statues Museum(LLTS)

Armed4Fun

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi, just curious on the Obsidian set, is your set 51 commons mixed directions or is it complete all 102 possible commons of all facing east and south? Thanks.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ou should try to get in contact with Riply, he has the biggest collection of statues that I know of. He might be able/willing to trade.

He has a museum on the Europa shard (Tokuno town, west side, right side of the road).

K

Keyser Soze

The museum's Obsidian Collection of the 51 Commons face both ways. There's just not enough room to display 2 full sets plus all the other collections. It is an interesting concept to have all the statues facing one way or another. Perhaps that's something I can work on when I don;t know what to get into.
If you get the chance, stop by Atlantic for a visit and visit the musuem. It's exact location is 108o 33'N, 26o whicj is out Luna's north gate and straight up 1 or 2 screens. Thanks for the info on Europa servers Museum. Gonna create a toon and go visit it.

K

Keyser Soze

This is the Surfer Style, also called the Orion Style Statue.