• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic gone again...

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yepp...

I am just sitting here wondering where I am gonna log back in dead at after the revert...

Roof?
Keying Dreadhorn?
On Dreadhorns Island?
At the Boat as you leave his Island...

The where is uncertain, death is most likely a given..

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lucky or screwed on the 2nd run??
Don't know. He was on LS and talking in chat after Atl went down, So he would have had to try again. Just a guy in chat so don't know him.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
It did not revert a heck of a long time though. I was keying dh... had already dropped keys and had dh about 1/4 way dead when it went. When it came back up I still needed Silk, Eye and Cotton for the key. So maybe a 15-20 minute revert or so was all.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe the crowd at the IDOC caused it. :)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Don't know if I was affected yet going around to all the US & EU shards to do the artisan festival, but I had two of the other shards put all my characters back to Skrara Brae without dropping on New Mag's tree the last cycle. I was about to log in and see if the Moonglow trees are ready yet.