• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Atlantic Felucca Side by Side Castles on Ice Island

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
Side by Side Castles, located at Ice Island Felucca!

Everything inside will go with, there is a lot of Chests full with Armors, Ingredients and so much more!!

I am trying to sell as Side by Side, as it is very rare on Atlantic to have them both Side by side!!

The Buy Now for Both Castles with everything inside is 10 Billion (10 Plat) or if you want to submit an Offer, just PM me or ICQ me!!

Pls visit the Real Estate Office on Atlantic for the Teleports to the Destination Houses for Sale!!
I will put a picture of the Office Location as well!!

OFFICE

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey How much Was you looking for these about a round ball park figure ..I hope I might be able to get the gold together Before @ivester77 Snags them up ...I know he lives around there!!!