• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Atlantic Fel Waterfront Castle on Ice Island - Customizable - Optional Waterfront Keep Next Door

Doostur

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atlantic Fel Waterfront Castle Ice Island - Customizable, properly placed and will come 100% empty.

Price is 32 plat.

I also own the keep next door. The buyer will get first dibs on my keep when I decide to sell. I just need another home to move all my stuff into first. I'm in no rush to sell the keep and can work with the castle buyer if they are interested.

I have a long reputation of selling items and high end homes. Just look at my history. Many people can vouch for me.

ICQ = 12280469 / Discord= Derp#7795

castle for sale.jpg
castle keepenh.jpg

Last edited:

Doostur

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Price is 32 plat for the castle with the optional keep next door. Price is FIRM.

Doostur

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bunch of offers. Getting close. Low ballers are out in full force :danceb: