• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Factions

Alagos Galadrim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone active in True Brits on Atlantic yet? I know the event hasn't started yet, but I've been harassing Minax with my Sig thief and just wondering if there was anyone else around yet.

I

imported_Ishtar

A while back someone brought up factions and from what I hear its pretty dead here on Atlantic if my memory serves me right. The times I go to Fel I rarely see any.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Check out the faction forums Alagos. Also JC's Atlantic boards.
I think most are waiting til the pub comes in to kick off the event, before they join.
In the meantime folks are training and engaging in a little pre-battle l33t drama!

Good luck to you.

Be Safe

Alagos Galadrim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ishtar - Join an opposing faction and step into Fel sometime; you won't see me either, maybe just for a blink, but you'll see how 'dead' it is.
(jk)

Thanks Rach - yeah I've seen some of the discussion. I'm just trying to figure out who all is in TB already... We only pass each other by random chance right now. I've been trading sigils back and forth with Minax the last couple of days and was looking for some offensive support since I'm primarily a sig thief.

rwek - the board is not up to date; my guild has 4 kill points now thank you