• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Faction Event

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atlantic Faction Event

Hail good people, I’m here to inform you that the Atlantic Faction Event(AFE) has already started, JCthebuilder was in charge of informing the public of the AFE but he and his guild(HOT) have decided to withdraw from AFE unless the devs decided to stop allowing reds in guard zone, Right now there is at least 3 of 4 factions active, TB was suppose to be the faction HOT joined but it has remained empty. So if you where looking forward to joining in on AFE go ahead and xfer over to Atlantic as soon as possible!

$

$Kaylun$

good enough for me. i xfered from baja, currently in minax. my character name is MiNi MaGi(red). LETS HAVE SOME FUN!

G

Isn't cross posting to this many forums against the Stratics rules? So far you have done it on the Factions and U Hall ones also. Here is my reply to the U Hall one.

<blockquote><hr>

Hail good people, I’m here to inform you that the Atlantic Faction Event(AFE) has already started, JCthebuilder was in charge of informing the public of the AFE but he and his guild(HOT) have decided to withdraw from AFE unless the devs decided to stop allowing reds in guard zone, Right now there is at least 3 of 4 factions active, TB was suppose to be the faction HOT joined but it has remained empty. So if you where looking forward to joining in on AFE go ahead and xfer over to Atlantic as soon as possible!

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh my where to begin. First you are saying it like the original Epic Event has been canceled. But it has only been postponed until more news comes from the developers are being made for the publish after this one. In the mean time since there is such a huge interest among HOT and other people, we will be participating in the current faction warfare with a side guild.

Our faction decisions are not at all decided on whether or not murderers are allowed into guard zones. If we cared about that we would have obviously gone to True Britannians where they would not be able to cross heal. Your statement is completely contradictory since True Britannians is the 3rd least likely for HOT to join at this moment. Everyone has been assuming since day one that HOT would go TB because of the guard zone and is now irked that their prediction has come out wrong.

In the end it does not matter what faction HOT joins, all of them at present will lead to endless criticism. If we join True Britannians we are hiding in the guard zone. If we join Shadowlords we are holding choke points. If we join Minax we are unbalancing factions. If we join Council of Mages we are just greifing VIP. The majority of HOT voted Minax so that is what we are shooting for at present time. We will be evaluating what is going on in a week by week basis and will switch factions if it is deemed necessary.

I have also stated that this event is not worth transferring for and to keep an eye out for news on Epic Factions in about a month.

G

I have a new char with just GM warrior skills and not very good armor, but I hear that the Shadowloards could use a few players. I guess I'll join SL and hope that more players will join with me.