• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Event Report 9/29/11

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First i want to say that the EM's work really hard on these story plots and i would like to thank them for their hard work. I havent been able to attend many events due to real life stuff but i got my first Crux Sash last week!

Event:

We were to meet Lady Danica in the Chamber of The Silverserpent, and told us to meet Lord Adamu at Trinsic West Gate (i think it was). Adamu told us to be careful and dont touch anything, because whatever we do will determine what happens. We are going into the mind of Bellatrix that night, to face the fearful Demon that has poisoned Lady Danica's Sister. Lord Adamu told us to take note of what is there (will be listed shortly). When Adamu took us into the jail cell where poor Bellatrix's lifeless body laid, a cold evil chill went down my spine. Lord Adamu said "Be Careful, and Good Luck" and he opened a blueish gate to the Demons realm............

Ghostly figures started to appear and started attacking me and the fellow members of the Knights of The Crux Ansata, one by one the gostly figures were slain. I took a little time to explore and i found these following items:
-A Magic Staff
- A Evil Llama Skull
-Fossilized Remains of Zog
- A Knights Sheild
- A Knights Sword
- A Codex of the Knights of the Crux Ansata
- Standard of Bellatrix Adhara

And there was this strange book laying on this table, just being curious i opened it up. After reading it the Demon started to get into my head and started taunting me! I yelled at him "Be gone Demon, the Knights of the Crux Ansata Shall merge in Victory". Saying that i had a funny thought, "an axe". Getting the axe, we destroyed everything. "A Memory of Danica" showed up and was telling us her memory. Afterwards the Demon spawned his minions and my prediction came true....... The Knights merged in Victory for this battle..... but...... the battle itself isnt over by no means. This evil Demon that had found its way inside Bellatrix's mind is a strong one, therfore will not be easily defeated.........

All in all, great story line EM Bennu, really enjoyed it and cat wait for another Event.

Character name on Atlantic: Alexander (UWF)

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hope this is a good report Bennu. I lagged so much i couldnt keep track of so many things there for i messed alot. Thanks again Bennu and hope i get to make it to the other events!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
It is a much better report than my "I was still confused as heck due to my 16 year old daughter needing to update me on all her teenage drama while an event was going on" report that I would have done. lol