• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Atlantic EM

Session

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Anyone have any info on when the new EM starts running events? Or just any information on the situation at all

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
EM Roenick was at the GL event yesterday helping and in training. Afterwards he commented that his training was complete and he will be moving to Atlantic to take over the EM events there. So, soon.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The new EM has posted up on the UO forums. Keep an eye out for the meet and greet.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
EM Roenick.jpg

Yesterday there was a mention of Mesanna & EM Roenick somewhere in game on Atlantic
Some of us ventured to the EM Hall and he appeared there within 10 - 15 mins
We asked a gazillion questions and I asked if he had some free time to stop by Toad Town-
I asked a gazillion more questions
He mentioned the meet and greet will be announced
I don't want to spoil his Grande entrance with posting info from the chance meeting with him but I came away with a satisfied feeling hes going to be fun
he has very good humor
Someone needs to teach him how to put griefers in the moat :} Although he did mention he starts EM events from all areas depending on his story line so dunno if a moat will work

Session

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Haha. Ahh ok, cool! I actually saw him in-game also. It looked like he was making some rounds and scoping the shard out. Let's hope he can handle the madness of Atl :)

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He seemed very nice, patient and ready to create his stories for Atlantic. It was a bit of a shock to see former EM super fans want his Em items removed so easily. I am sure there is some great reason why coming up. Maybe not the Giving Tree? :Begging: