• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Atlantic drop with variation

Kevin Fitz

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello,

I'm looking to sell this pair of "Gruesome Standard Of The Pale Orc Warband, Carved Into It Are The Words "Glory Tu Da Bludgod!.

If I remember right, the original drop was the circular shaped one. I don't know much about it, but there was a problem with the original drops disappearing, so everyone who received the original drop was given the new variation as a replacement from EM Bennu.

Here's one of the links with a further explanation. - EM Bennu On The Drop From 7/21/16 Atlantic Event

My original variation is still present so I'm assuming it's here to stay? I'm looking to sell this group to anyone who is interested. Offers please.

Attachments