• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic down..AGAIN

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im getting so fed up

I thought this was supposed to be fixed. What a goddamn joke. Did it not seem reasonable to take the damn shard down, and fix this BEFORE the next maintenance? wow

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is what? 5 times today? There is supposed to be a patch to help keep Atlantic from crashing. Maybe we'll get a groovy shirt:

I survived the multiple min-crashes of 2012 (that reminded me of when UO was new and it happened every day) and all I got was this lousy shirt."

Or something like that.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nah, no fix yet... Server up tho. *crosses fingers*
Yea...lets not ya know...bring atlantic down and put in the publish to fix the problem right away or anything...lets just wait and have it keep crashing/reverting until server down.

HOW LOGICAL

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
*tries to think of a logical, reasonable rebuttal... fails ... so.. nods slowly in agreement and shrugs*

ACB1961

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the shard itself has risen up and is yelling "PLEASE, make them STOP!!!!"

:danceb::danceb::danceb:

yes today is most definitely a 3 dancing broccoli day