• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Death Trap

A

Africanus

There are about 50 beserkers in alt Moonglow, and though they are brave I fear it is a bit much unless everyone on Atlantic shows up.

deadite

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yikes.

Well, I read somewhere that the first time this happened, alt Moonglow reset itself after a period of time.

Hopefully this will happen again... Like, before I settle in to play this evening.

I

imported_Sarphus

Can you use the virtue of honor to get one guy in to res others and carefully pull/kill the berzerkers?

A

Africanus

We set a perimeter and cleared the gate, then like 50 beserkers lost interest in whatever they were watching and decided to surround the gate again. If you got a newbie, you can go look for yourself.

G

It is considered a Dungeon, so, "Young" status gets attacked also.

F

Fayled Dhreams

LOL
Y'all be need some armamagedon casters in there!
gots ya self a Shadowlord camping the gate

(among br infected fetids and warriors ... atm)