• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Atlantic Customizable Castle [Closed]

Innessa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Trammel. Atlantic. Customizable. Open front yard. Near Deceit. Asking 35p

ICQ 703695133 or PM

1620862889296.png 1620863498541.png

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The customize button doesn't light up.

"To convert your home select from the customize menu Securely Replace This House, there will be a warning gump, followed by a gump listing all current options available for the house size, either keeps or castles. The price shown on the menu is that of placing the building, if you are converting from an existing building the initial cost of that will be deducted from your cost. eg, if converting a classic keep (cost 562,500gp) to Robin’s Nest (cost 25,301,250) the actual amount paid from your bank would be 24,738,750"

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
wondering if its not a one time customize. some castle once you customize it, it improperly places & you cant securely customize again, so you have to resize it back to old style .. just wondering when your asking such a high price why not customize it to begin with ? i mean whats 27 mil .... those hills in front look pretty close to where steps will be & will probably improperly place the castle

Phreak

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
wondering if its not a one time customize. some castle once you customize it, it improperly places & you cant securely customize again, so you have to resize it back to old style .. just wondering when your asking such a high price why not customize it to begin with ? i mean whats 27 mil .... those hills in front look pretty close to where steps will be & will probably improperly place the castle
I sold this house to Innessa and can verify it could be changed back and forth when I owned it.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Did it sell and have you made it customizeable? I'd only even entertain it if it was in custom state to prove it can be done.

Innessa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Did it sell and have you made it customizeable? I'd only even entertain it if it was in custom state to prove it can be done.
Its available and yes, as per the original post its customizeable as you can see from the second screenshot showing the "securely replace this house" gump not greyed out. And yes i can customize it right in front of you if you want to see it.

Innessa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am fine with customizing it for the customer if they want. I was living in it customized. I returned it to the old style so the prospective buyer can choose whatever style they want.

REMOVED

Journeyman
couldn't u just set it up in custom form and if buyer wants confirmation u can swap it in front of them at that point proving that its not a "one time custom" pop. I've bought a few castles and keeps for the custom purpose... and in my mind custom is fully custom meaning I can swap it every 24 hours without needing to place classic design to properly place it to do that every time.

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yes @Innessa I've had to do the same thing & have talked with Mesanna About this. they are looking into way to let players redo castle into new styles if it was able to do it once .. meaning If you can securely replace castle/keep once they would like for you to be able to do it again ..I suggested letting player revert castle/keep back to old style securely without having to resize it, as some cant be resized again & person would lose castle or keep in trying to do so!

Innessa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
yes @Innessa I've had to do the same thing & have talked with Mesanna About this. they are looking into way to let players redo castle into new styles if it was able to do it once .. meaning If you can securely replace castle/keep once they would like for you to be able to do it again ..I suggested letting player revert castle/keep back to old style securely without having to resize it, as some cant be resized again & person would lose castle or keep in trying to do so!
Yea, maybe one day lol.

Innessa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
couldn't u just set it up in custom form and if buyer wants confirmation u can swap it in front of them at that point proving that its not a "one time custom" pop. I've bought a few castles and keeps for the custom purpose... and in my mind custom is fully custom meaning I can swap it every 24 hours without needing to place classic design to properly place it to do that every time.
Ah i see what you are getting at. Yes it does need to be placed in the classic design in order to securely replace it. I did the work already (took 2 minutes) so the customer can make it anything they want now. If they want to "swap it every 24 hours" as you say they would need to do the same thing I did, although i cant imagine why anyone would ever want to do that.

REMOVED

Journeyman
I agree with you, once I’ve picked and set up I’d prob not swap again… easier to buy another one rofl.
That being said though, fully customized means no limits and that improperly placed once u customize it sucks to see sometimes.
Good luck on the sale, it’s a pimp spot !!