• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Crash - 2:15 EST ; Check Server Usage Log

CrazyCatLady

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel like 2019 with server crashes is actually a time warp we are stuck in and it is actually the year 1997 of the 20th century!

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Servers crash in all games, this isn't specifically a "OH THE DEVS ARE DUMB!" issue, but it's something that if we can help them draw attention to it will get corrected quicker

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a constant thing with Atlantic lately. 4-6 crashes a day. Think its time to get rid of Servers.

CrazyCatLady

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Servers crash in all games, this isn't specifically a "OH THE DEVS ARE DUMB!" issue, but it's something that if we can help them draw attention to it will get corrected quicker
I never said anything about the DEVS and yes servers crash in all games, but this server crashes a ton compared to other servers in UO overall and def more than any game I play currently. So stop reading into people's comments.

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I wasn't speaking for you, and i couldnt care to read into your comment. I was addressing my comment, nothing to do with yours