• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Community Spirit Contest!

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't really follow all the community hub idea very well, moslty just log in and play. I do recall when the town stones came out they mentioned of a location to link them all via moongates. Heard Luna was being mentioned or Britain. Luna I never cared for that idea very much and just thought things should be spread out more. I've always liked the east side of Britain for that idea. Room to work with, and they can use a couple of buildings for this community hub aswell. There is a big grass area, and a roof on the trading company building that has plenty of room for gates or things. There is a tavern right next door and a provisioner close aswell.

The idea of a shard woodcrafter's bench would be kind of interesting in the warehouse building. The soulforge and such like that I would leave that for the special of Ter Mur. I really don't have any other ideas but just gates to the "still active" towns. One gate to the felucca Britain area which will have the felucca towns (keep them seperated for less confusion for newer players). That is really all I thought on things. Something tasteful and might bring people together to build more on a community.

The gates though need to be updated every so often. Don't want 20 gates to some place that just has a town stone with no town around it at all. Not sure what the point of that will be then.

Attachments