• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Bagball April 13th 7pm EST LOOK! NEW CHANGES AS OF APRIL 12!

• Thread starter StaticOnAtlantic
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

StaticOnAtlantic

The first game of ABL ( Atlantic Bagball League will be sunday, April 13th 7PM EST! We bring two great teams to the playing field. Cove Rush Represented by HOT And playing head to head with Moonglow Wizards who is Represented By MTC.

GATES WILL START AT 0630PM EST AT BRIT BANK ONLY! LOOK FOR PINK TEXT! GET READY BRING FOOD AND DRINK!

** A NOTE TO MTC AND HOT MEMBERS WHO ARE PLAYING**
-I Need your contact info #1 and players who will be playing #2
-PLEASE PM ME with info

$$-- MORE TEAMS NEEDED PM ME FOR INFO --$$

<center>WELCOME PLAYERS!.
APRIL 13TH 7PM EST TWO GREAT TEAMS OF ATLANTIC COME READY TO BATTLE!

(MTC) Moonglow Wizards!

</center>

<center>[HOT] IS READY FOR A SMASH MOUTH GAME!

<center>(HOT) Cove Rush!</center> </center>

<center></center>

<center>
</center>

S

StaticOnAtlantic

I will be taking video and Pics! DONT WORRY STUFFA!

S

StaticOnAtlantic

I will be taking video and Pics! DONT WORRY STUFFA!

S

StaticOnAtlantic

Ladies and Gents. We are going to change Veneus. I have heard sides from both and they express a full size field is needed.

So. we will play at Luna's Bagball Arena. ANY OUTSIDE interfearance will cause a change of venues though. so be aware please.

MAPS ----&gt;

imported_EricksonYates

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have inside information that states that MTC is going all at. They will have matching uniforms in the guild's colors. No ugly random armor and [censored] I am sure HOT will have.

MTC is bringing the heat. I hope HOT knows the rules! There are no dragons here to aide HOT!

G

That was actually pretty fun. I stepped in for someone who was having conn issues.

Definitely need to make that field bigger, though. The house we went to, you can score in one move!

Was enjoyable, though. I might actually go next week. A nice change of pace.