• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic 2010

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I actually had lag at Atlantic bank about an hour ago! It was nice to see a small crowd there. I didn't stay long, but it seemed like someone was perhaps running a little contest to see who could come up with the answers to some UO trivia questions, e.g., who wore official red or blue robes.

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I actually had lag at Atlantic bank about an hour ago! It was nice to see a small crowd there. I didn't stay long, but it seemed like someone was perhaps running a little contest to see who could come up with the answers to some UO trivia questions, e.g., who wore official red or blue robes.

That was me :) it was fun!

Miss Smoocher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if people stop going to luna to buy things and meeting people in luna. then maybe birt can come back. if you dont go to luna then they will go where you are. LONG LIVE BRIT

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I enjoyed this a lot. Even managed to come up with a question that stumped the crowd.

What IS Lord British's first name? And no, it isn't Richard ;)

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need to round up peoples ICQs who want to do mini events there. I'll of course do the trivia again!

S

soulstoner

Why does it have to be brit... I say Cove, everyone seems to forget about cove.
Nujel'm is a lovely place too with ample open cobblestone area while featuring a life-size chessboard, guillotine and huge palace leading to lovely gardens. :heart: